Aluminum roofing has many advantages for those who want to keep their roof for as long as possible. It’s no surprise that a majority of new constructions have metal roofs. Moreover, many residential and commercial property owners opt for an aluminum roof when they have to replace their roofing.
Our business specializes in installing aluminum roofs. For over 20 years, we’ve been offering impeccable service to the Québec public. Toits Permanents du Québec is without a doubt a leader in the aluminum roofing market in Québec.
Our team of experienced installers is at your service if you want to have a metal roof installed, offering advice and providing professional roofing service.
If you have any questions about our service or about metal roofing, contact. We are there to answer questions and to help you discover all the advantages of changing to a metal roof. Discover right now everything there is to know about aluminum roofing and the advantages of hiring our team for your project.
What you need to know about aluminum roofing
We offer metal roofs in Montréal and throughout Québec, for we believe that this type of roofing provides you with the best long-term investment. We’re proud to say that you won’t find a higher-quality brand of roofing product anywhere on the market. Since 1969, Interlock® roofing has had an exemplary reputation for excellence, and it just keeps getting better and better every year thanks to new technological advances.
Metal roofing has many advantages. Besides a clear increase in the value of your property, here are a few more of them:
- A resistant finish: The roofing won’t be damaged by acid rain, pollution, bird droppings, tree sap, dampness, rot or even salt fog.
- An eco-friendly roof: Are you concerned about the environment? Metal roofing is made from 100% recycled and recyclable aluminum products, so it significantly reduces the amount of waste landfilled. A metal roof also reduces urban heat islands and smog because it reflects UV rays.
- Lifetime warranty: Our non-amortizing warranty on materials and is transferrable. We also offer a 10-year warranty on installation, one of the longest on the market. We have confidence in the quality of our workmanship and our materials.
- Unmatched resistance to the elements: Metal roofing has unmatched resistance to bad weather. It easily withstands winds of up to 190 km/h because of its four-way locking system. Our metal roofs are also known for meeting the highest standards for hail impacts. Finally, our metal roofs are fireproof and protect against burning coals because of their Teflon protective layer.
On top of the advantages just mentioned, an aluminum roof is also recognized as being easy to maintain. For example, they are:
- Maintenance-free in winter: Snow slides off metal roofing, so you won’t have to worry about clearing snow off your roof.
- Depreciation-proof: The product doesn’t deteriorate, so your roof won’t depreciate
- No costs for replacing your roof: Metal roofing has a lifetime warranty, so you won’t have to redo it for at least 15, 20, 25 or even 50 years! We guarantee it!
Why trust your project to Toits Permanents du Québec?
Our company has over 20 years’ experience in installing aluminum roofs. Our team is highly qualified to carry out top-quality installation. We have unmatched experience and in-depth knowledge when it comes to installing metal roofing.
Our experienced installers are proud to provide you with professional service that meets all the requirements of the industry. When it comes to installing metal roofs, we’re the ones to call.
Also, our permanent roofing systems come in a huge choice of colours, so it will be easy for you to choose a colour and a finish that match the style of your building.
Request a free estimate today!
If you have any questions concerning our service, contact us. An experienced member of our team will be very pleased to answer all your questions.